Monday, February 8, 2010

someone made my vegan sweet potato burger!


tezzie who follows me on twitter sent me a message earlier after she made my burger recipe!

and she took a pretty picture of it too! totally a way prettier picture than the ones that i posted. buttt someone ordered me a point and shoot camera from my amazon wishlist and when it comes it will greatly improve the quality of pictures in my blog postings. if you make something from one of my recipes please let me know what you thought and send a picture if you can!

a friend from another site told me that they made this recipe and the burgers fell apart. i didn't have any trouble at all keeping them together in patty form but adding about 1/2 cup of cooked rice to the recipe would probably make them more fool proof.

i am very pleased that people are enjoying this blog and enjoying the recipes. soon i will be posting a vegan pot pie recipe that i came up with a couple of days ago. it was delicious. =)

i noticed that tezzie has some other food pictures in her twitpic. you can follow her @bigdreamsinc on twitter

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I cannot thank you enough for this blog. I'm Coptic Orthodox, and we eat vegan food for about 3/4ths of the year. Since it's Great Lent, and the vegan fast began today, we plan to make the sweet potato burger within the week. It's good to have a blog to follow for inspiration. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! please check back for a response from annaliese!